You can try the World Five Whisky, special whiskies not available for sale and more.
Would you like to find your favorite whisky?
*What is the World Five Whisky?
Japan, USA, Scotland, Canada and Ireland,
these five countries are known as major producing countries of whisky. And these country’s whiskies are called the World Five Whisky. These countries are developing original whisky making suited to each country‘s climate, and continue to fascinate whisky fans in the world.
- Open daily except New Year's holiday and during plant shutdowns
- Hours: 10:00 am to 4:45 pm (last order at 4:30 pm)
- Not all plant shutdowns are scheduled in advance. Please contact the distillery for more information.
- * Reservations are required for all tours, seminars and yamazaki whisky museum viewing.
- *To ensure your safety, we ask that you wait to visit the tasting counter until your tour is complete.
- *We only serve whisky straight with the volume of 15ml per shot.
- *We do not stock any soft drinks in this counter.
- *It may be out of stock. Thank you for your understanding.
- Q : Can I pay by credit card?
- A : We do not accept credit cards. (cash only)
- Q : Can I have any snack foods?
A : We do not prepare any snack foods. And in the distillery, please refrain from having snack foods.
*Including purchased products in the factory shop.