The Suntory Group is communicating its Sustainability initiatives in various forms through booklet, website, etc.
Suntory Group's Sustainability Website 2022
This website provides comprehensive information about important activities to realize our "In Harmony with People and Nature” mission and unique Suntory initiatives.
Information such as sustainability-related data, unique Group company initiatives and dialogue with society are available. Please browse through the information based on your needs.
Scope of Subjects Covered
285 Group companies in Japan and overseas, including Suntory Holdings Ltd.
- Environmental data covers 27 production plants in Japan and 64 production plants overseas owned by companies that collectively account for more than 90% of the Suntory Group's sales
- Personnel data focuses on employees who have employment contracts with Suntory Holdings Ltd. and Suntory Beverage & Food Ltd.
The data covers performance from January 1 to December 31, 2021. The activities covered include some of the most up-to-date events.
- GRI (Global Reporting Initiative), "Sustainability Reporting Standard"
- ISO26000 ("Guidance on social responsibility")
- Common Metrics and Consistent Reporting of Sustainable Value Creation
July 2022 (next edition scheduled for June 2023)