For customers in a wheelchair, barrier-free access is available from the platform of Tameike-sanno Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line or Roppongi-itchome Station on the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line. More details will soon be on this page about wheelchair access from Roppongi-itchome Station.
For customers in a wheelchair, Ark Mori Building (B2 floor) and ANA InterContinental Tokyo adjacent to Suntory Hall offer parking lots for disabled persons.
(Please check availability in advance as they may be full)
From Tokyo Metro Tameike-sanno Station to the Ground Level
Use the stair lift to the left of the ticket gate of Tameike-sanno Station, and proceed along the slope. Then, use the elevator by Exit 11 to ascend to ground level.
Map of Tokyo Metro Tameike-sanno Station
From Exit 11 of Tokyo Metro Tameike-sanno Station to Suntory Hall
- Proceed to the right from the elevator at Exit 11 of Tokyo Metro Tameike-sanno Station.
- Proceed until you enter Roppongi-dori Avenue, where you can see the Shuto Expressway overhead. Cross the street and proceed on to the right.
- Go straight past the ANA Hotel to your left.
- Cross at the crosswalk with a signal.
- After you pass the ANA Hotel, you will find a sign showing the tenants/shops of ARK HILLS to your left.
- After you go past the sign and the road next to it, you will see Seijo Ishii (supermarket) to your left.
- Take a left there and proceed alongside Seijo Ishii. You will find a bus stop to your left.
- Take a left after passing the bus stop, and cross at the crosswalk.
- As you finish crossing the crosswalk, you will see the sign “Suntory Hall Kousha-jo (drop-off area)” to your right.
- Find the elevator at the back of the sign.
- The second level is ARK Karajan Platz. Proceed past the place to find Suntory Hall.
- Now, you have arrived at the hall. Feel free to call our staff at the entrance.