ORGAN CAFÉ TIME CONCERT ＃4
- Sunday, October 15 2017 | 13:30 (Doors open at 12:50)
- Main Hall
Org: Masayo Katsuyama
Perc: Keita Maeda, Jummi Tsunakawa
Navigator: Jay Kabira
Vierne: Carillon de Westminster, Pièces de fantaisie III, op. 54 (Chime Part: Takeshi Kondo)
J. S. Bach: Aria in F major, BWV 587, after “Les nations” by François Couperin
J. S. Bach: An Wasserflüssen Babylon, BWV 653, Leipziger-Choräle
Cochereau: Boléro sur un thème de Charles Racquet
Widor: Organ Symphony No. 6 in G minor, op. 42, No. 2 I. Allegro
All(reserved) seats¥2,000 Booking opens on 17 July, 2017
・Pre-sale Period for Suntory Hall Members Club : July 9－16, 2017
Pre-sale is not operated at ticket counter.
Please join the Suntory Hall Members Club via our website:http://suntoryhall.pia.jp
(only in Japanese/membership eligible for residents in Japan)
- Presented by
- Suntory Hall
Suntory Hall 0570-55-0017 [Domestic Calls only] / 81-(0)3-3584-4402
- ＊Concert details such as program, performer, or concert start time are subject to change.
- ＊No admittance to pre-school children except for the special programs for children.
- ＊Even if we had a Sold-Out at Suntory Ticket Center, some tickets might be still on sale at the organization indicated as “Contact” on each concert page.
- ＊Sales period may differ depending on payment method.
- ＊Depending on concerts, tickets may not be available at Suntory Hall Ticket Center.