SUNTORY HALL CHAMBER MUSIC GARDEN
- Sunday, June 17 2018 | 14:00 (Doors open at 13:30)
- Blue Rose (Small Hall)
Vn: Kyoko Takezawa, Reiko Watanabe, Kyoko Ogawa
Va: Yoshiko Kawamoto, Nao Tohara
Vc: Tsuyoshi Tsutsumi, Hitomi Niikura
Hrp: Naoko Yoshino
String Quartet: Küchl Quartett
Piano Trio: Trio Wanderer
Suntory Hall Chamber Music Academy Selected Ensemble
Mozart: String Quartet No. 17 in B-flat Major, K458, “Hunt”
I. Allegro vivace assai
Dvořák: Piano Quintet No. 2 in A Major, Op. 81
II. Dumka: Andante con moto
III. Scherzo (Furiant): Molto vivace
Debussy: Danse sacrée et danse profane, and more.
Reserved Seat¥6,000 Sideview¥4,500 Student¥1,000
Booking opens on March 3, 2018＊Pre-sale Period for Suntory Hall Members Club: Feburary 10 – 23, 2018
Pre-sale is not operated at Box Office.
Details of the Suntory Hall Members Club. http://suntoryhall.pia.jp
(only in Japanese/membership eligible for residents in Japan)
＊Early Bird ¥5,000
Sales Period: Feburary 10 – 23, 2018
To get Early Bird Discount, please join the Suntory Hall Membership via our website:
http://suntoryhall.pia.jp (only in Japanese/membership eligible for residents in Japan)
＊Student Ticket (age 25 or younger) : To be purchased only at Suntory Hall Ticket Center (Phone, WEB, Box Office). Student ID required for admission.
- Presented by
- Suntory Hall
Suntory Hall 0570-55-0017 [Domestic Calls only] / 81-(0)3-3584-4402
- ＊Concert details such as program, performer, or concert start time are subject to change.
- ＊No admittance to pre-school children except for the special programs for children.
- ＊Even if we had a Sold-Out at Suntory Ticket Center, some tickets might be still on sale at the organization indicated as “Contact” on each concert page.
- ＊Sales period may differ depending on payment method.
- ＊Depending on concerts, tickets may not be available at Suntory Hall Ticket Center.