SUNTORY HALL ORGAN PROMENADE CONCERT
- Thursday, May 16 2019 | 12:15-12:45（Doors open at 12:00)
- Main Hall
Further series information
- Org: Mika Noda
Muffat: Toccata No. 10
Dowland (arr. H. Scheidemann): “Pavana Lachrimae”
Brahms: Prelude and Fugue in A Minor, WoO 9
Karg-Elert: No. 1 “Legend” from “Triptych, ” Op. 141
* A patron accompanying preschool children can enjoy the live viewing on the large screen in Blue Rose (Small Hall) instead.
- Presented by
- Suntory Hall
Suntory Hall 0570-55-0017 [Domestic Calls only] / 81-(0)3-3584-4402
- ＊Concert details such as program, performer, or concert start time are subject to change.
- ＊No admittance to pre-school children except for the special programs for children.
- ＊Even if we had a Sold-Out at Suntory Ticket Center, some tickets might be still on sale at the organization indicated as “Contact” on each concert page.
- ＊Sales period may differ depending on payment method.
- ＊Depending on concerts, tickets may not be available at Suntory Hall Ticket Center.