Measures against COVID-19 infection
and requests to visitors.
Suntory is taking active measures to prevent infection and diffusion of the COVID-19 pandemic and to enable our customers to visit our facilities with peace of mind.
Upon your visit, we appreciate your understanding and cooperation with the following anti-infection measures.
Entrance and participation in factory tours will not be open to those unable to cooperate with the anti-infection measures. Your understanding is appreciated.
The following persons may not enter the facilities. Kindly refrain from visiting.
If any of the following items applies to any of the members of your group, the entire group is asked to refrain from entrance. Your understanding is appreciated.
- Anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 and currently in recovery
- Anyone determined to have been in close contact with anyone with COVID-19 and currently self-isolating
- Anyone with a resident family member or close acquaintance suspected of having COVID-19
- Anyone in poor health, including symptoms such as fever, cough, phlegm, sore throat, headache, languor (sense of weakness), etc.
- Anyone who has traveled overseas recently and is currently supposed to be under self-quarantine.
* Please refer to https://www.mofa.go.jp/index.html for details.
- Entry is not permitted to anyone not wearing a mask. Please keep your mask on at all times within the facility.
- Entry is not permitted to groups of 13 or more people.
- Visitors with pre-existing conditions (diabetes, heart disease, respiratory issues, etc.) or who are pregnant are asked to judge their visit based on doctors’ opinions and information from relevant institutions, exercising suitable caution.
- Staff members take their temperatures daily and check their health status. They also engage in thorough hand-washing, disinfection, and gargling.
- Staff wear masks at all times. Some staff members make use of face shields when guiding visitors.
- Disinfectant alcohol is provided throughout the facility.
- Areas touched by visitors are regularly disinfected.
- Regular ventilation is conducted within the facility.