Our mission is to contribute to the happiness and wellbeing of our customers by listening to their opinions with sincerity and delivering safe and secure products.
To this end, the Suntory Group as a whole will abide by the quality policy “All for the Quality.”
We also believe that in order to continue to provide products that are loved and supported by customers , it is essential that every department involved in the supply chain shares the same passion and carries out their activities with integrity.
By instituting the Quality and Food Safety Policies for Soft Drink Manufacturing and continuing efforts to maintain and improve our quality level, we hope to become a beverage company that earns the highest trust from its customers.
Suntory Beverage & Food Limited
Managing Executive Officer
Quality policy / Food safety policy for beverage production
We manufacture products that meet or exceed relevant safety standards and will continue to respond to the needs of our customers and earn their trust.
- 1.Each and every member of the Suntory Group involved in the beverage production wholeheartedly strives to manufacture each and every product with good taste from the customer’s perspective and fulfills his/her responsibility.
- 2.We abide by laws and regulations, and pledge to work continuously to improve the corporate quality as well as the product quality, thus delivering safe and reliable products to our customers.
- 3.In order to earn the trust of our customers, we will provide them with easy-to-understand information. We earnestly listen to customer opinions and endeavor to reflect them in our products.
- 4.We continue to aspire to greater product quality by observing international quality standards, such as ISO / HACCP and applying the know-how of “manufacturing” that Suntory has developed over many years, and by placing a very high priority on the safety of products.
- 5.We will continuously improve the effectiveness of the quality management system and the food safety system on each and every process by ensuring SDCA/PDCA cycles properly and by regularly reviewing their systems.