Suntory Hall Chamber Music Garden
- Sunday, June 16 2019 | 14:00 (Doors open: 13:30)
- Blue Rose (Small Hall)
Vn: Koichiro Harada, Kikuei Ikeda
Va: Kazuhide Isomura
Vc: Tsuyoshi Tsutsumi, Hakuro Mori
DB: Hiroshi Ikematsu
Cl: István Kohán
Hrn: Nobuaki Fukukawa
Perc: Satoshi Takeshima
String Quartet: Kuss Quartett
Piano Quartet: Ensemble Raro
Chamber Music Academy Ensemble
Suntory Hall Chamber Music Academy Selected Ensemble
Glinka: “Divertimento brillante” on Themes from Bellini’s “La sonnambula”
Rossini: Duetto in D Major for Cello and Double Bass
Dohnányi: Sextet in C Major, Op. 37, Excerpts
Barber: Adagio for Strings
Elgar: “Introduction and Allegro, ” Op. 47
Martinů: Quartet, H. 139
Arensky: String Quartet No. 2 in A Minor, Op. 35, Excerpts
Reserved Seat¥7,000 Sideview¥5,500 Student¥1,000
Booking opens on March 2, 2019＊Pre-sale Period for Suntory Hall Members Club: Feburary 9－22, 2019
Pre-sale is not operated at Box Office.
Please join the Suntory Hall Members Club via our website: http://suntoryhall.pia.jp
(only in Japanese/membership eligible for residents in Japan)
＊Early Bird ¥6,000
Sales Period: Feburary 9－22, 2019
To get Early Bird Discount, please join the Suntory Hall Membership via our website:
http://suntoryhall.pia.jp (only in Japanese/membership eligible for residents in Japan)
＊Student Ticket (age 25 or younger) :
To be purchased only at Suntory Hall Ticket Center (WEB, Phone, Box Office).
Student ID required for admission.
- Presented by
- Suntory Hall
Suntory Hall 0570-55-0017 [Domestic Calls only] / 81-(0)3-3584-4402
- ＊Concert details such as program, performer, or concert start time are subject to change.
- ＊No admittance to pre-school children except for the special programs for children.
- ＊Even if we had a Sold-Out at Suntory Ticket Center, some tickets might be still on sale at the organization indicated as “Contact” on each concert page.
- ＊Sales period may differ depending on payment method.
- ＊Depending on concerts, tickets may not be available at Suntory Hall Ticket Center.