Roughly 10 minutes' walk from JR Yamazaki Station or Hankyu Oyamazaki Station.
An outline of the access routes from the nearest train stations is shown above.
The time required is a guideline for the area and depends on the time of day, etc.
Check online for the status of your transportation method before going out.
Attention：The road to Yamasaki distillery is narrow in width and has a lot of traffic.
Please be careful when passing by.
For visitors in tour buses or those who would like to use the parking lot for the disabled
Please contact us when making your reservation, as there is additional information available.
Frequently asked questions
- Q: Does Yamazaki Distillery have general parking?
- A: Yamazaki Distillery does not have general parking. We recommend taking public transportation.
- Q: Is there toll parking nearby?
- A: There are a few lots near the JR Yamazaki Station and the Hankyu Oyamazaki Station, but space in nearby toll parking lots is limited. We recommend that you come well in advance because of the possibility that you might not find anywhere to park if the nearby lots are full. (This information is as of April 2017.)
Requests for visitors
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult supervisor.
- Please follow our instructions inside the facility to ensure your safety as well as product cleanliness and quality.
- As this is a food processing facility, in order to maintain food sanitation, we ask that visitors not bring food or drinks into the facility.
- As this is a food processing facility, pets are not allowed except assistance dogs.
- Tour program may be suspended due to natural disasters and bad weather such as typhoons and snow fall. Please confirm via telephone or our website before coming.