Music Festival for Children and Young People
Concert for KIDS from Age Zero with Orchestra
Thursday, May 5 2022 | 10:30 (Duration approx. 60 minutes)
- Main Hall
- Conductor: Kanade Yokoyama
Soprano: Mai Washio
Baritone: Kenichi Yoshikawa
Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
Admission: age 0 and over
* One ticket per even young child is required for ticketed concerts.
Category S: Parent / Guardian ¥2,500 Child ¥1,500
Category A: Parent / Guardian ¥1,000 Child ¥500
* Parent / Guardian: age 20 and over, Child: age 0-19 (age on the date of the performance)
* Please refrain from purchasing parent / guardian tickets only as this festival is to be enjoyed by children and their families together.
Booking opens: Saturday, March 12, 2022 10:00
* Pre-sale for Suntory Hall Members Club: Wednesday, February 23, 2022 10:00 - Friday, March 11
Pre-sale is not operated at Box Office.
Please join the Suntory Hall Members Club via our website: http://suntoryhall.pia.jp
(only in Japanese/membership eligible for residents in Japan)
Presented by Sony Music Foundation and Suntory Foundation for the Arts
Special Sponsor: INPEX CORPORATION / Sony Group Corporation (in the order of the Japanese syllabary)
Cooperated by Mori Building Co., Ltd. / The Okura Tokyo / ANA InterContinental Tokyo
Media Partner: TV Asahi