Suntory Hall Summer Festival 2022
The Producer Series KLANGFORUM WIEN
Chamber Music Ⅰ - Family Tree of Klangforum -
Tuesday, August 23 2022 | 19:00 (Doors open 18:20)
- Blue Rose (Small Hall)
- Members of Klangforum Wien
Salvatore Sciarrino: “Agitato cantabile - Capriccio sulla lontananza” for Horn Solo (2020) [Japanese Premiere]
Rebecca Saunders: “To and Fro” for Violin and Oboe (2010)
Olga Neuwirth: “In Nacht und Eis” for Bassoon and Accordion (2006 / 07)
Georg Friedrich Haas: “ins Licht” for Violin, Cello and Piano （2007)
Enno Poppe: “Schweiss” for Cello Solo, Bass Flute, Bass Clarinet, Violin and Viola（2010）
Friedrich Cerha: “4 Paraphrasen” for Oboe, Cello and Piano (2011)
Georges Aperghis: “Tag ohne Nacht” for Contraforte Solo (2020) [Japanese Premiere]
Bernhard Lang: “Schrift 3” for Accordion Solo (1997) [Japanese Premiere]
Beat Furrer: Piano Quartet (2020) [Japanese Premiere]
* The programme has been changed.
Reserved Seating ¥3,000 Student ¥1,000
Booking opens: Tuesday, May 17, 2022 10:00
* Student Ticket (age 25 or younger): To be purchased only at Suntory Hall Ticket Center (WEB, Phone, and Box Office). Student ID required for admission. 1 ticket per person.
◎ Multiple Purchase Discount for entire "Summer Festival 2022" (8 concerts)
¥20,000 (50 Sets Only)
Booking opens: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 10:00
* To be purchased only at Suntory Hall Ticket Center (Phone and Box Office)
* 1 set per transaction
* For entire ”Summer Festival 2022,” please refer to the link “Related Concert.”
* Pre-sale for Suntory Hall Members Club: Tuesday, May 10 10:00 - Monday, May 16 2022
Pre-sale is not operated at Box Office.
Please join the Suntory Hall Members Club via our website: http://suntoryhall.pia.jp
(only in Japanese / membership eligible for residents in Japan)
Presented by Suntory Hall
Under the Auspices of Austrian Embassy / Austrian Cultural Forum Tokyo
Supported by the Agency for Cultural Affairs, Government of Japan through the Japan Arts Council
Coordinated by Tokyo Concerts, Inc.