- * The shuttle bus service may not be available for certain days.
- * Visitors are requested to arrange for taxis on their own.
Operates only on weekends and holidays
JR Kobuchizawa Station
Hakushu Distillery/Minami Alps Hakushu Water Plant ->
JR Kobuchizawa Station
After exiting the station by the stairs/lift, turn left. Buses depart from the furthest bus stop ahead, on scheduled timings.
Free Shuttle Bus Timetable
Arrives Hakushu Distillery
Departs Hakushu Distillery
- *The bus takes nearly 20 minutes one way.
- *Due to traffic conditions, departure times may differ from those scheduled.
- *If the bus is full, please use other means of transport or use the next bus available.
- *Please check our website for latest information about extended operating days.
[From JR Nirasaki Station to Hakushu Distillery/Minami-Alps Hakushu Water Plant]
Number 3 bus stop at JR Nirasaki Station -> Matsubarakami * 10 minutes walk from the nearest bus stop (Matsubarakami) to the distillery.
* For bus schedule, fares and other information, please contact Yamanashi Kotsu Nirasaki Sales Office (+81-551-22-2511)
[Parking lot capacity]
200 cars (Large buses can also be accommodated)
- * If you do not have a reservation, you may not be able to enter when the distillery is full. Please make a reservation prior to visiting.
- * Drinking and driving, and drinking before the age of 20 is prohibited by the law.
Drivers of automobiles, motorcycles(including passengers), or bicycles are not able to drink alcohol.
- Requests for visitors
- * Individuals under the age of 20 must be accompanied by a supervisor over the age of 20.
- * Please follow our instructions inside the facility to ensure your safety as well as product cleanliness and quality.
- * As this is a food processing facility, in order to maintain food sanitation, we ask that visitors not bring food or drinks into the facility.
- * As this is a food processing facility, pets are not allowed except assistance dogs.
- * It may occasionally be necessary to cancel factory tours in the case of bad weather (typhoons, heavy snow, etc.), natural disasters and so on.
Please check with the website or by telephone in advance.
Please note in advance that in the case of canceled tours, visitors are asked to bear any cancellation fees relating to travel and accommodation costs.