- * The shuttle bus service may not be available for certain days.
- * Visitors are requested to arrange for taxis on their own.
Saturday ,Sunday ,and Holidays from March 16th(Sat)-December 22nd(Sun) 2019.
*Every day during the following days: July 13th(Sat)-September 1st(Sun).
JR Kobuchizawa Station
Hakushu Distillery/Minami Alps Hakushu Water Plant ->
JR Kobuchizawa Station
After exiting the station by the stairs/lift, turn left. Buses depart from the furthest bus stop ahead, on scheduled timings.
Free Shuttle Bus Timetable
Arrives Hakushu Distillery
Departs Hakushu Distillery
…Runs on extended operating days only
- *The bus takes nearly 20 minutes one way.
- *Due to traffic conditions, departure times may differ from those scheduled.
- *If the bus is full, please use other means of transport or use the next bus available.
- *Please check our website for latest information about extended operating days.
[From JR Nirasaki Station to Hakushu Distillery/Minami-Alps Hakushu Water Plant]
Number 3 bus stop at JR Nirasaki Station -> Matsubarakami * 10 minutes walk from the nearest bus stop (Matsubarakami) to the distillery.
* For bus schedule, fares and other information, please contact Yamanashi Kotsu Nirasaki Sales Office (+81-551-22-2511)
[Parking lot capacity]
200 cars (Large buses can also be accommodated)
- * If you do not have a reservation, you may not be able to enter when the distillery is full. Please make a reservation prior to visiting.
- * Drinking and driving, and underage drinking is prohibited by the law.
Drivers of automobiles, motorcycles(including passengers), or bicycles are not able to drink alcohol. The same applies to minors under 20 years old.
- Requests for visitors
- * Minors must be accompanied by an adult supervisor.
- * Please follow our instructions inside the facility to ensure your safety as well as product cleanliness and quality.
- * As this is a food processing facility, in order to maintain food sanitation, we ask that visitors not bring food or drinks into the facility.
- * As this is a food processing facility, pets are not allowed except assistance dogs.
- * Tour program may be suspended due to natural disasters and bad weather such as typhoons and snow fall. Please confirm via telephone or our website before coming.