- * The shuttle bus service may not be available for certain days.
- * Visitors are requested to arrange for taxis on their own.
Saturday ,Sunday ,and Holidays from March 16th(Sat)-December 22nd(Sun) 2019.
*Every day during the following days: July 13th(Sat)-September 1st(Sun).
JR Kobuchizawa Station
Hakushu Distillery/Minami Alps Hakushu Water Plant ->
JR Kobuchizawa Station
After exiting the station by the stairs/lift, turn left. Buses depart from the furthest bus stop ahead, on scheduled timings.
Free Shuttle Bus Timetable
Arrives Hakushu Distillery
Departs Hakushu Distillery
…Runs on extended operating days only
- *The bus takes nearly 20 minutes one way.
- *Due to traffic conditions, departure times may differ from those scheduled.
- *If the bus is full, please use other means of transport or use the next bus available.
- *Please check our website for latest information about extended operating days.
[From JR Nirasaki Station to Hakushu Distillery/Minami-Alps Hakushu Water Plant]
Number 3 bus stop at JR Nirasaki Station -> Matsubarakami * 10 minutes walk from the nearest bus stop (Matsubarakami) to the distillery.
* For bus schedule, fares and other information, please contact Yamanashi Kotsu Nirasaki Sales Office (+81-551-22-2511)
[Parking lot capacity]
200 cars (Large buses can also be accommodated)
- * If you do not have a reservation, you may not be able to enter when the distillery is full. Please make a reservation prior to visiting.
- * Drinking and driving, and drinking before the age of 20 is prohibited by the law.
Drivers of automobiles, motorcycles(including passengers), or bicycles are not able to drink alcohol.
- Requests for visitors
- * Individuals under the age of 20 must be accompanied by a supervisor over the age of 20.
- * Please follow our instructions inside the facility to ensure your safety as well as product cleanliness and quality.
- * As this is a food processing facility, in order to maintain food sanitation, we ask that visitors not bring food or drinks into the facility.
- * As this is a food processing facility, pets are not allowed except assistance dogs.
- * Tour program may be suspended due to natural disasters and bad weather such as typhoons and snow fall. Please confirm via telephone or our website before coming.