Suntory Hall Summer Festival 2021
The Producer Series ENSEMBLE INTERCONTEMPORAIN
From Paris into the World's Pioneers of "New Music"
East and West
Sunday, August 22 2021 | 18:00 (Doors open 17:20)
- Main Hall
- Toshio Hosokawa: “Futari Shizuka” ― The Maiden from the Sea（2017）［Japanese Premiere］ *
Original Text (Japanese) by Oriza Hirata
Based on “Futari Shizuka,” A Noh Play
（opera in 1 act (1 scene) / sung in English with Japanese surtitles / concert style）
Gustav Mahler(arr. Glen Cortese): “Das Lied von der Erde” **
（arr. for voices and chamber orchestra）（1908-09／2006）
Soprano: Kerstin Avemo *
Noh-Singer: Ryoko Aoki *
Mezzo-soprano: Mihoko Fujimura **
Tenor: Benjamin Bruns **
Conductor: Matthias Pintscher
Ensemble CMA **
S ¥5,000 A ¥4,000 B ¥3,000 Student 2,000
Booking opens: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 11:00
* Student Ticket (age 25 or younger): To be purchased only at Suntory Hall Ticket Center (WEB, Phone, and Box Office). Student ID required for admission. 1 ticket per person.
◎ Multiple Purchase Discount for entire "Summer Festival 2021"
¥20,000 (50 Sets Only)
Booking open: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 11:00
* To be purchased only at Suntory Hall Ticket Center (Phone and Box Office)
* 1 set per transaction
* On May 17, tickets available only on WEB.
* For entire ”Summer Festival 2021,” please refer to the link “More info.”
* Due to a state of emergency from April 25, Suntory Hall Ticket Center is operated from 11:00 to 16:00. Box Office service is suspended.
* Pre-sale for Suntory Hall Members Club: Tuesday, May 11 11:00 - Monday, May 17 2021
Pre-sale is not operated at Box Office.
Please join the Suntory Hall Members Club via our website: http://suntoryhall.pia.jp
(only in Japanese / membership eligible for residents in Japan)
Presented by Suntory Hall
Sous le parrainage de Ambassade de France / Institut français
Cooperated by Kanagawa Prefectural Music Hall / ART TOWER MITO
Coordinated by Tokyo Concerts, Inc.