Suntory Hall Summer Festival 2021
Theme Composer MATTHIAS PINTSCHER
Suntory Hall International Program for Music Composition No. 43
(Artistic Director: Toshio Hosokawa)
Orchestra Portrait (Commissioned Work Program)
Friday, August 27 2021 | 19:00 (Doors open 18:20)
- Main Hall
- Matthew Schultheis: “Columbia, In Old Age” (2020) [World Premiere]
Matthias Pintscher: “un despertar” for Cello and Orchestra (2016) [Japanese premiere] *
Matthias Pintscher: “neharot” for Orchestra (2020)
[World Premiere, co-commissioned by Suntory Hall, Staatsoper Dresden - Staatsschauspiel Dresden, Los Angeles Philharmonic, Orchestre de la Suisse Romande, Festival d’Automne à Paris and Radio France]
Maurice Ravel: “Rapsodie espagnole” (1907-08)
Cello: Yuya Okamoto *
Conductor: Matthias Pintscher
Tokyo Symphony Orchestra
S ¥4,000 A ¥3,000 B ¥2,000 Student ¥1,000
Booking opens: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 11:00
* Student Ticket (age 25 or younger): To be purchased only at Suntory Hall Ticket Center (WEB, Phone, and Box Office). Student ID required for admission. 1 ticket per person.
◎ Multiple Purchase Discount for entire "Summer Festival 2021"
¥20,000 (50 Sets Only)
Booking open: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 11:00
* To be purchased only at Suntory Hall Ticket Center (Phone and Box Office)
* 1 set per transaction
* On May 17, tickets available only on WEB.
* For entire ”Summer Festival 2021,” please refer to the link “More info.”
* Pre-sale for Suntory Hall Members Club: Tuesday, May 11 11:00 - Monday, May 17 2021
Pre-sale is not operated at Box Office.
Please join the Suntory Hall Members Club via our website: http://suntoryhall.pia.jp
(only in Japanese / membership eligible for residents in Japan)
Presented by Suntory Hall
Sous le parrainage de Ambassade de France / Institut français
Cooperated by Kanagawa Prefectural Music Hall / ART TOWER MITO
Coordinated by Tokyo Concerts, Inc.