Suntory Hall Summer Festival 2021
The 31st Competition of Yasushi Akutagawa Suntory Award for Music Composition
Saturday, August 28 2021 | 15:00 (Doors open 14:20)
- Main Hall
- Yasutaki Inamori: “Hypomnemata” for Piano and Orchestra (2020-21) *
[World Premiere, commissioned by Suntory Foundation for the Arts]
◎Nominated Works for the 31st Competition of Yasushi Akutagawa Suntory Award for Music Composition
Yoichi Sugiyama: “Autoritratto” for Orchestra (2020)
Takuya Harashima: “YOSEGI fashion” for Biwa and Orchestra (2020) **
Yu Kuwabara: “Time Abyss” for Seventeen Musicians Divided in Two Groups (2019-20) [Japanese Premiere]
◎Open Screening (Yuji Numano, MC)
Jury: Jo Kondo / Naoki Sakata / Keiko Harada
Piano: Shinichi Shiino *
Biwa: Takuya Harashima **
Conductor: Yoichi Sugiyama
New Japan Philharmonic
Reserved Seating ¥2,000 Student ¥1,000
Door Ticket: Reserved Seating ¥2,500 Student ¥1,500
Booking opens: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 11:00
* Student Ticket (age 25 or younger): To be purchased only at Suntory Hall Ticket Center (WEB, Phone, and Box Office). Student ID required for admission. 1 ticket per person.
◎ Multiple Purchase Discount for entire "Summer Festival 2021"
¥20,000 (50 Sets Only)
Booking open: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 11:00
* To be purchased only at Suntory Hall Ticket Center (Phone and Box Office)
* 1 set per transaction
* On May 17, tickets available only on WEB.
* For entire ”Summer Festival 2021,” please refer to the link “More info.”
* Pre-sale for Suntory Hall Members Club: Tuesday, May 11 11:00 - Monday, May 17 2021
Pre-sale is not operated at Box Office.
Please join the Suntory Hall Members Club via our website: http://suntoryhall.pia.jp
(only in Japanese / membership eligible for residents in Japan)
Tokyo Concerts, Inc.
The Japan Federation of Composers Inc. / Japanese Society for Rights of Authors, Composers and Publishers / Japan Society for Contemporary Music