Suntory Hall Summer Festival 2021
The Producer Series ENSEMBLE INTERCONTEMPORAIN
From Paris into the World's Pioneers of "New Music"
Monday, August 23 2021 | 19:00 (Doors open 18:20)
- Blue Rose (Small Hall)
- Claire-Mélanie Sinnhuber: “L’Impatiente de Balfour” for Viola and Harp (2020) [Japanese Premiere]
Bastien David: Solo for Piano (2020) [Japanese Premiere]
Toru Takemitsu: “And then I knew ’twas Wind” for Flute, Viola and Harp (1992)
Naoki Sakata: “Puiser le reflet de la lune” for Clarinet and Piano (2018)
Matthias Pintscher: “beyond Ⅱ (bridge over troubled water)” for Flute, Viola and Harp (2020) [Japanese Premiere]
Gérard Grisey: “Vortex Temporum” for Piano and Five Instruments (1994-96)
Flute: Emmanuelle Ophèle / Sophie Cherrier
Clarinet: Alain Billard / Martin Adámek
Harp: Valeria Kafelnikov
Violin: Diégo Tosi
Viola: John Stulz / Odile Auboin
Cello: Eric-Maria Couturier
Piano: Sébastien Vichard
Reserved Seating ¥3,000 Student ¥1,000
Booking opens: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 11:00
* Student Ticket (age 25 or younger): To be purchased only at Suntory Hall Ticket Center (WEB, Phone, and Box Office). Student ID required for admission. 1 ticket per person.
◎ Multiple Purchase Discount for entire "Summer Festival 2021"
¥20,000 (50 Sets Only)
Booking open: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 11:00
* To be purchased only at Suntory Hall Ticket Center (Phone and Box Office)
* 1 set per transaction
* On May 17, tickets available only on WEB.
* For entire ”Summer Festival 2021,” please refer to the link “More info.”
* Pre-sale for Suntory Hall Members Club: Tuesday, May 11 11:00 - Monday, May 17 2021
Pre-sale is not operated at Box Office.
Please join the Suntory Hall Members Club via our website: http://suntoryhall.pia.jp
(only in Japanese / membership eligible for residents in Japan)
Presented by Suntory Hall
Sous le parrainage de Ambassade de France / Institut français
Cooperated by Kanagawa Prefectural Music Hall / ART TOWER MITO
Coordinated by Tokyo Concerts, Inc.