Suntory Hall Summer Festival 2021
Theme Composer MATTHIAS PINTSCHER
Suntory Hall International Program for Music Composition No. 43
(Artistic Director: Toshio Hosokawa)
Music Composition Workshop
Thursday, August 26 2021 | 19:00 (Doors open 18:20)
- Blue Rose (Small Hall)
Matthias Pintscher / Toshio Hosokawa
Interpreter: Kazuko Kurahara
Ryomei Miyashita: “Semiosis Song II” for Clarinet and Violin
Kou Muramatsu: “Syntax” for Cello
Koga Yano: “ZAREGOTO” for Clarinet Solo
Suguru Wagatsuma: “Harmoniphobia” for Clarinet and Violin
* Participants’ order is to be announced.
Violin: Yasutaka Henmi
Cello: Aki Kitajima
Clarinet: Hideo Kikuchi
Non-Reserved Seating ¥1,000 Student (Non-Reserved Seating) ¥500
Booking opens: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 11:00
* Student Ticket (age 25 or younger): To be purchased only at Suntory Hall Ticket Center (WEB, Phone, and Box Office). Student ID required for admission. 1 ticket per person.
◎ Multiple Purchase Discount for entire "Summer Festival 2021"
¥20,000 (50 Sets Only)
Booking open: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 11:00
* To be purchased only at Suntory Hall Ticket Center (Phone and Box Office)
* 1 set per transaction
* On May 17, tickets available only on WEB.
* For entire ”Summer Festival 2021,” please refer to the link “More info.”
* Pre-sale for Suntory Hall Members Club: Tuesday, May 11 11:00 - Monday, May 17 2021
Pre-sale is not operated at Box Office.
Please join the Suntory Hall Members Club via our website: http://suntoryhall.pia.jp
(only in Japanese / membership eligible for residents in Japan)
Presented by Suntory Hall
Sous le parrainage de Ambassade de France / Institut français
Cooperated by Kanagawa Prefectural Music Hall / ART TOWER MITO
Coordinated by Tokyo Concerts, Inc.