The Suntory Group is communicating its Sustainability initiatives in various forms through booklet, website, etc.
Suntory Group's Sustainability Website 2023
This website provides comprehensive information about important activities to realize our Purpose "To inspire the brilliance of life, by creating rich experiences for people, in harmony with nature" and initiatives unique to Suntory.
Information such as sustainability-related data, unique Group company initiatives and dialogue with society are available. Please browse through the information based on your needs.
Scope of Subjects Covered
270 Group companies in Japan and overseas, including Suntory Holdings Ltd.
- Environmental data covers 27 production plants in Japan and 62 production plants overseas owned by companies that collectively account for more than 90% of the Suntory Group's sales
- For personnel data, describe the scope of data individually.
- The Environmental data covers performance from January 1 to December 31, 2022. The activities covered include some of the most up-to-date events.
- The Personnel data overs performance from January 1 to December 31, 2022.
- GRI (Global Reporting Initiative), "Sustainability Reporting Standard"
- SASB (Sustainability Accounting Standards Board), “SASB Standard”
- Environmental Reporting Guidelines, Ministry of the Environment, Japan
- Common Metrics and Consistent Reporting of Sustainable Value Creation